A Gift Message can be included with this product.
The product may be Gift Wrapped for CA$6.00
59 year-old Designer Billy Briggs was born in Waterford City, and joined Waterford Crystal in 1970 as an apprentice cutter from the local Institute of Technology. Billy qualified as a master cutter in 1975 and joined the prestigious Design Office in 1978. Billy honed his skills under renowned Waterford Designer Miroslav Havel, creator of the iconic Lismore pattern. Some of Billy’s better known works include Irish Lace, Georgian and the Grafton St. collections, the original 12 Days of Christmas series and the crystal trophy awarded to the winners of Solheim Cup golf tournament. Learn more about Billy Briggs and Our Other House of Waterford Crystal Designers
Canada.Waterford.com ships from its warehouse in Wall, New Jersey, USA via UPS to residential and business addresses in Canada.
- Shipping Rates are calculated based on the merchandise amount in the order and the delivery method selected.
- All orders must ship to a single address.
- UPS Shipping Methods include: Ground; Expedited; and Express.
- UPS can not deliver to PO BOX addresses.
- Non-engraved products ordered by 11am EST typically ship the same business day and will arrive in 2-6 business days (depending on the method selected).
- Engraved products ordered by 11am EST require 5-7 business days for production and will arrive in 2-6 business days after shipping (depending on the method selected).
For specific rates and a full list of shipping terms, view our Shipping Page
Our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with our products. In the event you are not satisfied with a product you receive you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the product. Each shipment includes a pre-printed return form and return label to make the process as easy as possible.
For more information, please view our Returns Page